Chiropractic Care for Natural, Long-term Healing
Chiropractic care offers an alternative to surgery and prescription drugs for pain relief from accidental injuries and chronic conditions. If you’re suffering from back pain, muscular tension, headaches, or stiff joints with little relief in sight, let a visit to Mt. Rose Chiropractic in Reno be your first step toward recovery. At Mt. Rose Chiropractic, we’re fully committed to helping you find natural, long-term solutions to painful musculoskeletal injuries.
What to Expect from Chiropractic Care
Our clinic is led by Dr. Curtis Potts, a chiropractic specialist with years of experience in his field. If you’re new to chiropractic, Dr. Potts can explain our methods and therapies so you’ll know what to expect from your treatment. We’ll answer any questions you may have so you feel comfortable in our care and confident in our abilities to help you heal.
On your first visit, we’ll review your medical history to become familiar with your current state of health and wellness. We’ll then give you a thorough physical exam to determine the source of your injury and pain. We’ll test your muscles for strength, your reflexes for agility and your range of mobility. If necessary, we’ll take x-rays or an MRI to confirm our diagnosis and rule out the need for surgery.
Unlike invasive surgeries, chiropractic treatments are 100% natural, non-invasive, and drug free. Once we’ve determined you can benefit from chiropractic therapies, we’ll outline a treatment plan that will put you on the road to recovery.
Chiropractic Techniques and Therapies
Working with an experienced Reno chiropractor is key to getting the most from your chiropractic treatments. Depending on your situation, we may utilize the following techniques and therapies:
- Spinal adjustments to correct misalignments, alleviate pain and restore balance to your body.
- Corrective exercises to strengthen muscles and restore mobility.
- Massage therapy to alleviate muscle tension and improve circulation to afflicted areas for smoother, quicker healing.
- Spinal & postural screenings to identify and improve bad posture that can lead to muscle tension, back pain and discomfort.
- Lifestyle counseling to promote healthy living habits that will improve your overall health and wellness.
- Nutritional counseling to promote healthy eating habits that can keep you healthy and fit
At Mt. Rose Chiropractic, we treat musculoskeletal injuries caused by car crashes, slip and falls, sports play, workplace accidents, bad ergonomics, poor posture, repetitive motions, chronic conditions, and muscle overuse from daily living. Our therapies work with your body to promote natural healing.
Schedule a Consultation at Your Chiropractor in Reno
To learn more about chiropractic care and benefit from natural chiropractic treatments, contact Mt. Rose Chiropractic in Reno at (775) 323-3286 today.